Give the Gift of Music!
Donating to The Chamber Orchestra of the Triangle:
• Grand Benefactors ($5,000+)
• Benefactors ($2,500+)
• Concert Masters ($500+)
• Musicians ($250+)
• Supporters ($100+)
• Friends (< $99)
The price of your ticket covers only a small fraction of the cost of our concerts. We hope you will consider donating a gift of money, large or small, which is tax-deductible.
All donations will receive recognition as a sponsor of the season in our concert program.
At the $2,500+ giving level you will receive exclusive invitations to donor events.
Support Your Orchestra--Some Helpful Hints!
1. Come to concerts, buy Season Subscriptions, bring friends to concerts and tell anyone and everyone about this great orchestra.
2. Make annual donations (ticket sales cover the costs of only one of our six concerts). Attend the Gala--the proceeds support the cost of one concert (and it is fun!).
3. Donate quality objects, art, antiques, coin collections, and unworn jewelry to the orchestra. We have wonderful shops, consignment stores and auction houses that generously sell these items at great benefit to the orchestra. If you are downsizing, think of your orchestra.
4. Remember your orchestra in your will, whether through financial gifts or gifts of residential contents.
AND don't forget to "like" the Orchestra on Facebook! This is the most immediate way to stay up-to-date with Orchestra news, hear about our wonderful musicians, and share the joy of music with your friends!